do with the personal information you give us. In general, we use the personal
information that we collect from you to help you enjoy our site and to identify
your personal preferences.
Your use of the site offered by or through our website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you in accordance with this policy. Should we choose to change this policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are kept up to date about how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
How we collect information from you and how it is used
We collect information about you when you visit our website and when you use the site. Some of the information we collect and uses to which we put the information includes:
1. Data used by StatCounter. See their website for details of the information used by their software.
2. When you register for a service you will need to give some or all of the
following information: your name, e-mail address, postal delivery address, so
that an order can be processed and (where appropriate) delivered to you.
3. We may collect information about your tastes and preferences both during the registration stage and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies.
4. We may use the personal information that we collect about you to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
5. We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions and/or this policy.
6. We may carry out research to support our business and/or provide aggregate statistics about our services, traffic patterns, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Our website has links to other websites and services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these third parties.
When we may share your information with other people
We will not sell, share, or rent your information to others except as set out in this policy.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect us or our users.
How you may cancel your registration
You may at any time inform us that you do not want to receive information from us (for example, news services and bulletins), by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated 10 December 2008